•   over 1 year ago

Unable to see submitted PDF

Is there a functionality to see the pdf we submitted? When I manage the submission I can only see the project information fields.

• 13 comments

• Manager   •   over 1 year ago

HI Ashley,
    The gallery of submissions will not be available until the competition closes on April 29 at 5pm. Your submission has been successfully uploaded and is ready to be judged.

•   •   over 1 year ago

Not sure if the PDF is successfully upload
    Is there any way to recheck if the pdf is uploaded to the competition?

• Manager   •   over 1 year ago

Ashley, there is not a mechanism on this platform to see the PDF you submitted. Your ebook has been successfully uploaded and is ready for the judges to review starting on May 1.

•   •   over 1 year ago

Thank you for your response! I believe the additional question was from another participant about her own PDF upload and submission. Thank you for this great project!

•   •   over 1 year ago

I think I was able to submit my PDF book- are you able to see if it went through? I had to compress my PDF file to a lesser MB.

• Manager   •   over 1 year ago

Anh, you book was successfully submitted. Good Luck!

•   •   over 1 year ago

I can't figure out how to submit a PDF. It looks like it just wants image files.

• Manager   •   over 1 year ago

You will be able to submit your project (book) after you answer a set of questions and review the rules of the competition. This is the message you will view on the site:
    * Upload a File
    Upload a file as part of your submission - e.g., zip, pdf, word, apk, etc. To upload multiple files, put them in a zip file and upload the zip file. Limit: 35 MB.

•   •   over 1 year ago

Not sure if file has been uploaded, there is no confirmation. can you please verify if it has been received?

•   •   over 1 year ago

Hi there,
    I also have the same concern. I received an email confirmation that our book was submitted but I cannot see the PDF. Could you please confirm? Thanks!

•   •   over 1 year ago

I'm following this discussion! Would like to be able to confirm that my final PDF was submitted successfully

•   •   over 1 year ago

Hi there, I have been browsing the gallery of the submissions for this contest and - first of all, WOW - amazing! My question is, my submission, along with lots of others, it seems, doesn't have a thumbnail image showing in the gallery. I'm sure it's because I missed the upload step for that. Is it possible to go back in and add that thumbnail, along with filling out the "story" for the submission? Or would that be considered an edit of the submission itself?

When I submitted my project, I was a little confused on the screen that asked for a story. I deleted everything in the prompt box, except for "Accomplishments I'm Most Proud Of," which I then filled out, so that's all that's showing for the description of my project AND I AM MORTIFIED. hahaha

• Manager   •   over 1 year ago

The submission site is closed and judging has begun. Please keep in mind the judges are only judging the books. The thumbnail is not included in the judging criteria. Good Luck to All!

Comments are closed.